- 5,000 people on the Meridian Isles in fighting condition
- Gin trains 10 groups of 500 soldiers in Tiger Warrior Training and Legend Warrior Curriculum
- 24 weeks * 12 training session per week / 10 groups = 28 dots to assign
Valor, Strength, Dexterity, Stamina, Archery, Dodge, Martial Arts or Melee. This Charm increases that trait for each member of the unit by one dot, to a maximum of 4.
Solar Exalted imbue their warriors with something of their
own nature. This Charm enhances the Exalt’s ability to train
warriors. This Charm allows him to use Tiger Warrior Training
Technique to train others in any of the following:
• Military Abilities he possesses at 4 or more. In addition
to the Abilities already available through Tiger Warrior Training
Technique, military Abilities include Thrown, War, Integrity,
Resistance, Survival, relevant Craft, Medicine, Athletics, Aware-ness, Stealth, Ride and Sail.
• Willpower. The Exalt can train Willpower to a maxi-mum of 7.
• Bonus dice. The Solar can devote one week’s training to
rare and special techniques. This gives trained characters two bonus
dice or one bonus success for a specific activity defined by the Solar
during training. This benefit must have military relevance, it does
not apply to Exalted targets, and it is not cumulative. Characters
must abandon their previous training and lose the previous bonus
to benefit from this Charm again. This bonus can apply to rolls for
any Ability and is considered an artificial two-die specialty that
stacks with (at most) one die of other specialties. Examples include
a one-success bonus in silent communication, a two-die bonus in
fighting when outnumbered and a two-die bonus for nocturnal
fighting. Non-extras must pay four bonus points or eight experience
points for this benefit, and they go into experience debt as usual if
they cannot pay. The Storyteller is the final authority on whether
a special technique has military relevance.